Services

Being a respected Denver SEO company, we’re often asked, “what is SEO and how can it help my business?

SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization. At it’s core, it is the process of getting your website found and ranked well within search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.

A 2013 study by Chitika shows that the top spot on Google receives 32.5% of the traffic for a given search term and the top 3 spots receive a combined 61.5% of the traffic for a given search term.

Denver SEO Company

Google Traffic by Rank

 

What Does This Mean to Your Business?

When performing a search on Google, there are typically 10 results returned. Sometimes this will vary depending on the search term, as items such as news, local listings and other items can also be inserted, but in general it’s limited to 10. Based on Chitika’s findings, the websites shown on the first page of Google are receiving 91.7% of all traffic for a search term. That means that every other website returned in the results, whether it’s 5,000 or 5,000,000 are sharing in the remaining 8.3% of the traffic.

What this means to your business is that if you’re website isn’t ranking on page 1, you may be leaving huge sums money on the table and you’re website really isn’t working for you the way it should. We’ve sat down with clients, using conservative figures, and shown them how they’re losing hundreds of thousands of dollars on an annual basis by not having their website in a good position on Google.

Whether you’re an attorney or a dentist, if you’re ready for a partner to help you find the areas where you can capture more traffic, convert more visitors, and gain an edge over your competitors, complete our Discover Form now and let’s get started growing your business.